Harry Potter World Index du Forum
Harry Potter World
Là où l'imagination fait la magie...

Harry Potter World Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Handbrake 0.9.8 Portable ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harry Potter World Index du Forum -> Le RPG -> L'histoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vayndelic

Camp: Espion du camp adverse
Masculin
Point(s): 127
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Handbrake 0.9.8 Portable Répondre en citant

Handbrake 0.9.8 Portable > bit.ly/1svWAHD

VidConvert...will...convert...just...about...any...type...of...video...into...one...of...the...many...popular...formats...of...todayPortable..Television..9=....Windows....version....availableWhen...using...dxva...in...handbrake...,...the...app...wont...progress...with...the...encode...and...stalls...for...some...reason...!!...Also,...in...vidcoder...when...an...X...amount...of...jobs...are...added...to...the...queue...listplease...update...if...you...have...timeAll...sounds...fine...but...none...of...them...workI..noticed..that..the..volume..from..the..audio..is..lowered..somehow..when..i..play..it..in..my..stand..alone..!!!..NOW,..the..weird..part..is..that..when..i..create..an..mkv..file..through..VIDCODER..again..using..audio..passthrough..preset..the..volume..from..the..audio..is..NORMAL..and..LOUD..enough..!!!!..Iam..sure..multiavchd..isnt..recoding..the..video..stream..nor..the..audio..streamHandBrake...0.10.0...(Soure...Code...Only)Outputs:...File...format:...MP4,...MKV,...Video:...MPEG-4,...H.264/AVC,...H.265/HEVC...or...Theora,...Audio:...AAC,...MP3,...Vorbis...or...AC-3...pass-through...(several...audio...tracks),...Switchable...or...burned...in...subtitles...and...much...more!...Requires...Microsoft....NET...framework...4.0Also,..oftener..updating..of..x264..and..x265..would..be..greatOutputs:-..File..format:..MP4..and..MKV-..Video:..MPEG-4,..H.264,..or..Theora-..Audio:..AAC,..CoreAudio..AAC..(OS..X..Only),..MP3,..or..VorbisRead....LessMy...only...wish...is...for...an...option...for...480...kbps...bit...rate...for...ac3...audioGive..it..a..shot..if..you..need..a..quality..encoder..for..whatever,..don't..fall..for..other..companies..tricks..saying..you..need..to..spend..XX.99..for..good..video,..Handbrake..will..outdo..them..with..ease..and..for..free!..Posted..January..13,..2016..by..nateo200EN..English..Deutsch..Espaol..Franais..Italiano..Polski......WINDOWS..MAC..WEB..APPS..NEWS..Search...tool:...(...Leave...empty...to...search...for...all...tools...)...Search...options:...Installation/Portable...AllPortable...only...Select...section...(All)...All...In...One...Blu-ray...ConvertersAll...In...One...DVD...ConvertersAll...In...One...MKV...to...MP4/Blu-rayAll...In...One...Video...ConvertersAnimation...(3D...&...2D...animation)Audio...EditorsAudio...EncodersAudio...PlayersAuthoring...(Blu-ray/AVCHD)Authoring...(DivX)Authoring...(DVD)Authoring...(SVCD/VCD)Bitrate...CalculatorsBlu-ray...to...AVI/MKV/MP4Blu-ray...to...Blu-ray/AVCHDBurn...(CD,DVD,Blu-ray)Camcorders/DV/HDV/AVCHDCaptureCD/DVD...recoveryCodec...PacksCodec/Video...IdentifiersCodecsDecrypters...(Blu-ray...Rippers)Decrypters...(DVD...Rippers)DigitalTV/DVB/HDTVDVD...to...AVI/DivX/XviDDVD...to...DVDDVD...to...MP4/MKV/H264DVD...to...VCD/SVCDISO/ImageLinux...video...toolsMacOS...video...toolsMedia...(Blu-ray/DVD/CD)Media...Center/HTPC/PS3/360Other...useful...toolsPhoto...Blu-ray/DVD/SlideShowPortable/Mobile/PSP/iPodRegion...free...toolsScreen...capture/ScreenshotsSubtitleVideo...De/MultiplexersVideo...Editors...(Advanced/NLE)Video...Editors...(Basic)Video...Editors...(H264/MP4/MKV/MTS)Video...Editors...(MPG/DVD)Video...Editors...(WMV/AVI)Video...Encoders...(AVI/WMV)Video...Encoders...(H264/H265/MP4/MKV)Video...Encoders...(MPG/DVD)Video...Encoders.../...ConvertersVideo...FrameserversVideo...PlayersVideo...Repair/FixVideo...ScriptingVideo...StreamingVideo...Streaming...RecordingVirtualdub...tools...Order...by:...Name...Rating...Comments...Views/Popularity...Updated...Updated...version...Updated...tool...Updated...comments...Description...Type...Hits:...2550100150200...List...all...by...Section......List...all...by...Name......List...all...by...updated......List...all...by...latest...version......List...all...by...latest...tool......Popular...tools......Portable...tools......All...In...One...Blu-ray...Converters...(12)...All...In...One...DVD...Converters...(15)...All...In...One...MKV...to...MP4/Blu-ray...(10)...All...In...One...Video...Converters...(28)...Animation...(3D...&...2D...animation)...(7)...Audio...Editors...(17)...Audio...Encoders...(67)...Audio...Players...(8)...Authoring...(Blu-ray/AVCHD)...(21)...Authoring...(DivX)...(5)...Authoring...(DVD)...(34)...Authoring...(SVCD/VCD)...(10)...Bitrate...Calculators...(7)...Blu-ray...to...AVI/MKV/MP4...(14)...Blu-ray...to...Blu-ray/AVCHD...(10)...Burn...(CD,DVD,Blu-ray)...(22)...Camcorders/DV/HDV/AVCHD...(33)...Capture...(32)...CD/DVD...recovery...(4)...Codec...Packs...(6)...Codec/Video...Identifiers...(32)...Codecs...(66)...Decrypters...(Blu-ray...Rippers)...(7)...Decrypters...(DVD...Rippers)...(14)...DigitalTV/DVB/HDTV...(37)...DVD...to...AVI/DivX/XviD...(18)...DVD...to...DVD...(21)...DVD...to...MP4/MKV/H264...(18)...DVD...to...VCD/SVCD...(5)...ISO/Image...(15)...Linux...video...tools...(105)...MacOS...video...tools...(159)...Media...(Blu-ray/DVD/CD)...(9)...Media...Center/HTPC/PS3/360...(40)...Other...useful...tools...(112)...Photo...Blu-ray/DVD/SlideShow...(10)...Portable/Mobile/PSP/iPod...(38)...Region...free...tools...(5)...Screen...capture/Screenshots...(27)...Subtitle...(57)...Video...De/Multiplexers...(54)...Video...Editors...(Advanced/NLE)...(38)...Video...Editors...(Basic)...(47)...Video...Editors...(H264/MP4/MKV/MTS)...(18)...Video...Editors...(MPG/DVD)...(20)...Video...Editors...(WMV/AVI)...(15)...Video...Encoders...(AVI/WMV)...(39)...Video...Encoders...(H264/H265/MP4/MKV)...(44)...Video...Encoders...(MPG/DVD)...(26)...Video...Encoders.../...Converters...(149)...Video...Frameservers...(8)...Video...Players...(34)...Video...Repair/Fix...(20)...Video...Scripting...(10)...Video...Streaming...(22)...Video...Streaming...Recording...(54)...Virtualdub...tools...(10)...Hide...search...and...browse...box...While..I..hope..for..some..further..features,..currently..as..of..v.0.10.2..it..offers..so..much..more..than..I..could..ever..expect..from..free-ware,..in..fact..compared..to..Apple..Compressor..it..is..definitely..on..par..if..not..better,..only..down..side..is..with..handbrake..you..need..to..understand..x264..and..how..H.264..works..to..really..get..that..advantageAdvertisement....not..any..error..messageHandBrake-0.10.2.tar.bz2../td>..Download..If..I..COULD..pay..for..Handbrake..I..would..but..it..is..free..and..I..am..grateful..for..that,..I..only..wish..I..could..donate..bitcoins..for..the..further..development..of..such..an..amazing..and..longspanned..projectTool..version..0.10.5..using..OS..Windows..7..64-bit..Ease..of..use..10..of..10..Functionality..8..of..10..Value..for..money..10..of..10..Overall..score..10..of..10..Post..#118..by..nateo200..I..have..been..using..Handbrake..quite..literally..since..it..first..became..availableAnd....I....mean....regularlyWINDOWS..WEB..APPS..MAC..NEWS..English..English..Deutsch..Espaol..Franais..Italiano..Polski......Not...to...mention,...unless...you...use...different...filters,...the...quality...should...be...the...same...as...well...6can....make....your....video....at....any....given....bitrate....look....a....billion....times....better....than....the....next....guy....who....simply....used....a....basic....encoderVirtual...DJ...8.0.2412...VirtualDJ...is...the...hottest...MP3...mixing...softwareAll....portable....devices....of....Apple....which....have....an....Intel....processor....fulfill....this....requirementHandBrake-0.9.4-MacOSX.5CLIx8664.dmg...Download...HandBrake-0.9.9-x8664-WinCLI.zip...Download... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harry Potter World Index du Forum -> Le RPG -> L'histoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006